Your responsibilities would be to join the existing development team and help us develop new features for roomorama.com. Additionally, you'll help maintain the current version of the product and assist with weeding out bugs that might occur.
For you this means a chance to work on a large and fast-growing customer-facing product and hopefully have fun while doing it.
- Good knowledge of Ruby and Rails 3
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (MySQL, SQLite)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (we use Cucumber/Capybara and RSpec)
- A strong belief in clean and beautiful code and the discipline to follow existing formatting standards
- Team-player and excellent written/oral English communication
- Experience in a startup environment
- Knowledge of online project management and code management tools (Github, Lighthouse, Hoptoad)
If you fit the profile and the job description sounds interesting, please take a few minutes to fill in the questions below so we can get a better feel of who you are, and attach your CV and any other documents you think we might need.